Saturday, January 30, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

It's been a little while since we've updated.... life has been very busy. For those who don't know, my knee is still bothering them, and the doctors decided that my rehab will take longer than my training unit at Benning would allow while waiting for Ranger School, so we went ahead and PCS'd back to Fort Bragg... and I'll go back to Ranger School in a few months when I'm fully healed. Anyways.... we've been busy with packing, moving, unpacking, rearranging..... but now we get a break, because we got a SNOW DAY! (Technically it's more an ice day, but regardless, we just plan to stay around and be lazy). Ally and Morgan (our Niece) had fun playing outside, but I think our new puppy Matty had the most fun... see for yourself.

Posing in the snow
Ally smiling for the camera
Wishing the snow was less "icy"

Ummmm, dad, what is this COLD white stuff?

All tuckered out from running around in the snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment