Tuesday, December 29, 2009

6th Anniversary

On Sunday, we went to Medieval Times to celebrate our 6th Anniversary. This was our 3rd visit as a couple, and Ally's 1st time. As always, we had a great time. I embarrased Dorothy by having our names announced and then yelling out at the top of my lungs when they did so... "Take it easy, my liege..." was the response. Anyone who knows me knows I love all things Medieval, and Ally just loved "watching the horsies and the knights, and getting the flower from our knight" (Her words) If you've ever been to Medieval Times, you know that when your knight wins an event in the tournament, he awards a flower to someone from his section. Ally got the first flower, and it really made her night! When we got ready to leave, a little boy dressed up as a knight knelt down in front of Ally and said "goodbye, my Princess." Ally has since informed us that she wants to have her birthday at the castle. It was an enjoyable night, and certainly won't be our last visit.

Family pic prior to leaving for Medieval Times

Ally showing off her flower

All hail Princess Ally


Ally and Dorothy before the tournament




No comments:

Post a Comment