Monday, December 21, 2009

Reporting For Duty....

I'd like to think that I'm a pretty "up and up" on the technology kind of guy, but I've been informed that since I am "sans blog", we are behind the times. One of the problems with growing up in, and now having, a family that moves all over is "How on earth do we keep up with everyone?" Facebook helps.... but more on an "individual" level. So, for all the people who complain that they don't get to see enough pictures of us (Mom), or they don't know what's new with us (Lots of people), I'd like to introduce "Home is Where the Army Sends Us...." Fingers crossed, this will be the best way to keep up to date on the constant excitement that seems to surround our crazy but fun life. When I'm away, Dorothy said she will continue to publish pics and keep you up to date on where/what I may be doing... at least the stuff that is unclassified.

1 comment: